Sorry, this Vehicle has already been sold.
Please contact us for any other enquiries.
2017 NISSAN X-TRAIL 4D WAGON ST (4WD) T32 SERIES 2
Click Here for a FREE Car history report on this vehicle
||2017 NISSAN X-TRAIL 4D WAGON ST (4WD) T32 SERIES 2
- Additional 12 Volt Socket/s
- 12 Volt Power Outlet
- Dual Front Airbag Package
- Anti-lock Braking
- Air Conditioning
- All Season Tyres
- Adjustable Steering Wheel - Tilt & Telescopic
- AUX/USB Input Socket
- 17 Inch Alloy Wheels
- Brake Assist
- Body Coloured Exterior Mirrors
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Curtain Airbags
- Cruise Control
- Chrome Exterior Door Handles
- Cup Holders - Front Seats
- Cargo Tie Down Hooks/Rings
- Child Seat Anchor Points
- Child Seat - ISOFIX Anchorage System
- Cloth Trim
- Daytime Running Lights - LED
- Driver Seat Manual Adjust 6 Way
- Emergency Brake Assist
- ECO Mode
- Electronic Stability Control
- Forward Collision Warning
- Headlights - Auto On/Off Function
- Halogen Headlights
- Hill Start Assist
- Intelligent Brake Control
- Engine Immobiliser
- Intelligent Ride Control
- Intermittent Wipers - Rear
- Intermittent Wipers - Variable
- Keyless Entry & Push Start Button
- Multi Function Control Screen
- Multi Function Display
- Multi Function Steering Wheel
- MP3 Compatible Audio/CD Player
- Power Mirrors With Folding
- Power Mirrors With Indicators
- Passenger Seat Manual Adjust 4 Way
- Rear Air Vents
- Rear Bumper Special
- Rear Lights - LED
- Rear Spoiler
- Reversing Camera
- Side Airbags
- Seatbelts - Load Limiters Front Seats
- Seatbelts - Lap/Sash for All Seats
- Seatbelts - Pre-tensioners Front Seats
- Split Fold Rear Seat
- Sound System with 6 Speakers
- Speed Sensitive Power Steering
- Spare Wheel - Space Saver/Temporary
- Trip Computer
- Traction Control System
- Vehicle Dynamics Control System
- Hill Descent Control
- Metallic Paint
Looking for your dream car?
Worried it could have a nightmare history?
We provide a FREE full car history report with every vehicle. Fill out the form today to get a FREE car history report on this car.
- Maybe it was written off at some point..
- Maybe it had a major insurance claim..
- Maybe the odometer has been wound back..
- Was it originally purchased as a hire car..
NOTE: Please ensure you enter a valid email as you are emailed the report.